Tuesday, October 28, 2008

blogging and me!!!!!!!

Well apparently blogging is an in thing these days. Even Amitabh Bachan and AAmir Khan do it so why not me. Well the only difference between them and me being that their blog is viewed by millions and mine is viewed by losers like you. The main intention behind creating a blog was to give an insight into the trekking locations in and around Karnataka!. Why this?. Because very recently i got lost in a trek yet again. And this is not a new thing with me or to better say with most of us trekkers. Getting lost as most would agree is fun in a trek until it all ends up safe at the end. So i dedicate this blog of mine just to explain a few trekking routes and my experiences at those treks. I will only talk abt the treks that I have been to. Ok thats enough for a start. Shall soon be coming up with my first trek experience and details abt the place.

No comments: